Some tubular components, flanges, valves, high pressure valves, sealing valves, valves seats, conical seats and others require preventive maintenance but also sometimes curative maintenance.
Some of those components are light, easy to disassemble and consequently easy to transport.
Some maintenance or repair works can be easily scheduled.
Some maintenance or repair works can suppose that some parts or components will have to be put on a workshop fixed machine which will be mobilized for those works. This will mean that in most cases, the following actions will have to be done:
- First, the part(s) will have to be disassembled.
- They will have to be packed for the shipment.
- A specific shipment will have to be organized.
- If the case arises, the parts will be stored awaiting the availibity of a lathe, or of a milling machine or other appriopriate workshop fixed machine.
- Several persons, including material handlers, will also be mobilized.
- A return shipment will have to be organized.
- Strict and complicated handlings will have to be performed in order to avoid damaging the parts during their shipment and during their re-assembly on site.
- Any other actions which will be necessary (particularly, if the components that need a re-machining, a maintenance or a repair, have been subject to hazardous environment - ionizing radiation for example...).
An on site machining, performed by machining professionals, with portable machining equipment adapted to the need, represent then an undeniable better solution:
- the operator is travelling on site
- the operator performs the job directly on the part to machine.
PROTEM and SERCO machines are portable machines, designed to perform on site high quality machining operations.
PROTEM and SERCO operators are experienced technicians, able to operate on your sites, whatever they are, wherever they are.
PROTEM and SERCO operators:
- have the required authorizations;
- benefit from PROTEM and SERCO experience, that is to say more than 30 years of experience;
- know how to advise our customers in order to solve their machining problems and to give them adapted solutions;
- have machines known all over the world, for their quality, their sturdiness, their reliability and their capacities;
- are professionals who offer the industry their know-how and competences.